Subject: [Leica] New Album - take a look--impressive to say the least
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Sep 28 04:54:32 2005

I really love the pics of the vintage, macho engines--do you think pics of a
modern engine or hybrid would be as stunning? Not even close IMHO. Kinda sad.

What filter, if any, did you use?

David Cochran <cochranpr@mac.com> wrote:
Hi Peter. My two favorites are #2 and #3. I like the tonality and the
chromes look amazing. Great use of CN400.

peace

David