Subject: [Leica] kali...
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Sep 28 11:55:29 2005

Steve,

I don't quite know what to say. The stuff I posted this morning and last
week and the week before that seems so meaningless in comparison. But
then again, life consists of highs and lows, and as I am writing this I
think back to the pictures I posted when my mother died in 2001 and my
father last year...This is what is so enriching about this whole
exercise, the insight we get into each other's lives through this medium.

In any event, I will stop rambling. The pictures are wonderful and
poignant, and as someone else said, you are the real man here (to
paraphrase it a bit).

Thanks for sharing.

Nathan