Subject: [Leica] Totally off topic - the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Sep 28 23:37:44 2005

So okay, there's going to be a new $10 bill next year - all in color
and that good stuff.

So, what's the URL for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing?

Well, I won't keep you in suspence, it's:

<http://www.moneyfactory.gov>

although .com works too.

Now I like this. Probably there's a government official without a job
but it tickled me and I like a government that can do something like
this.

However, the IRS doesn't answer to www.dirtymoneygrubbers.gov so I
guess not everyone is of the same frame of mind as the folks who
engrave and print our currency.

This is Leica relevent to those of us in the U.S. who pay for their
Leicas in cash.

I guess.

Now back to your regularly schedule diatribe.

Adam

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Totally off topic - the Bureau of Engraving and Printing)