Subject: [Leica] scanner help
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Sep 29 10:49:37 2005

I had that scanner and it gave me nothing but terrible results.   But I
could get it working.

One time I had a negative cut too long and it hung out of the holder
slightly in the front, thus making it so the top wouldn't close and
prevented insertion.

I'd take it back and get an exchange, or better yet upgrade to the Dual Scan
Elite 5400.

Wade Heninger
Heninger Photographik
http://heninger.org