Subject: [Leica] DMR at 1600 iso
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Sep 30 15:50:49 2005

> I wish Leica the best of luck with this new body, but I ain't buying one
for
> low-light work.  I'm *already* making satisfactory images in available
> darkness.

The E1 maybe, but those hauling around a 1D MkII are crazy in my book. That
thing weighs 10000 lbs without the lens.   If you have not hefted one,
you'll walk away dumbfounded anyone carries one of them around.

Its like listening to music on an ipod that weighs 12 lbs.

I'm waiting for the M body so I don't break my body trying to lug it around.

Wade Heninger
Heninger Photographik
http://heninger.org

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] DMR at 1600 iso)