Subject: [Leica] scanner help
From: mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine)
Date: Thu Sep 29 11:20:30 2005

The scanner is launched and recognized, no problem there. But when I
insert the film holder it is grabbed and taken in only about one inch
and no further. The eject works fine.  I suspect some internal
mechanical mal-function.

Michael Paine

Against stupidity the Gods themselves struggle in vain. /Schiller/