Subject: [Leica] scanner help
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Sep 29 11:43:19 2005

G. Michael Paine wrote:
> The scanner is launched and recognized, no problem there. But when I
> insert the film holder it is grabbed and taken in only about one inch
> and no further. The eject works fine.  I suspect some internal
> mechanical mal-function.
>
> Michael Paine

Hi Michael,
Just to make sure.
After putting in the holder it does indeed only swallow the holder for
one inch.
Then it waits for input from the software.
Something like you tell it to make an index scan or a prescan. Then it
will swallow as much as needed.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine) ([Leica] scanner help)