Subject: [Leica] chrome 35mm Elmarit-R
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Sep 30 11:46:20 2005

Doug,
As you know, condition is everything. I wouldn't expect much more that $350
for the lens in its current condition or even cleaned up as the initials and
the non original condition make it much less valuable to the fanatic
collector. But, who knows? Put it up on Eauction and see if there isn't some
collector in South Africa that has to have one of these to complete her
Leicaflex collection.
 0.02
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com