Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 38: Commuting pictures
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Oct 2 02:41:23 2005

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> The first two were taken right by the river in the morning. For those
> familiar with Dutch geography, the location is off exit 17 on the A2
> motorway:
> http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_38.jpg

Good mist, like the ducks and the way that the sun just catches them. It
does
invite the obvious comment about the ducks, but I shan't...

> The next two were taken not far from there, but in late afternoon, on my
> way home. A shepherd tends to his flock:
> http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_38alt2.jpg

This captures Hollans - and apart from the sheep - East Anglia too. The
scale is
just right, even if the picture is dominated by the sky, but then in your
part
of the world it is. Perhaps a bit of burn in on the sky? or was it misty.
Really
like the dept of field.

Peter