Subject: [Leica] Old M3
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Oct 2 09:49:37 2005

Luis,

I think that's right. What we have realised - and Leica hasn't - is that
Leica
has to "capture" the next generation. That isn't this group in large part.
By
pandering to the whims - and wallets - of well-off to very rich customers
they
are pricing themselves out of the market.

The only business reason for ignoring the next generation is the fast buck.

Peter Dzwig