Subject: [Leica] Pics from last week...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Oct 2 22:07:59 2005

Two rolls of Tri X souped in DDX 1+4

Actually, the first two are from the week before, of the "Ravenswood Nature
Preserve" area. I took two cameras and finally finished the 2nd roll. These
two are taken with the 35/1.4ASPH lens. Its tonal range is so different
(richer) from the VC15 from the previous roll:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/100205/img0003.jpg
this really shows off the salt pond:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/100205/img0004.jpg

This week:
Camp fire glow. She has exactly the same profile when I first met her 24
years ago.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/100205/img0017.jpg

This one appeals to me at some levels even though it's dark and soft:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/100205/img0019x.jpg

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/100205/img0015.jpg

And the last two are my new Tai Chi teacher. Not much photographically, but
incredible demonstration of Tai Chi:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/100205/img0034.jpg
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/100205/img0037.jpg

use richard at imagecraft.com)