Subject: [Leica] B. D.'s PAWs
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Oct 3 15:14:03 2005

I think this would be the time I would stop taking pictures of such a
person. No need to provoke possible crazies any further.

Hence I would never get edgy photos :-(

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D.'s PAWs)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D.'s PAWs)