Subject: [Leica] Nocti_play
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Oct 3 11:42:58 2005

Sonny - The darker cropped image looks better to
eye too.  You don't say how you lightened the
image.  Have you tried the Shadow/Highlight
command in PS/CS to deal with this problem?
That's worked wonders on some of the commercial
scans I get back with my film though it tends to
bring up noise, too.

--
Regards,

Dick