Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 39: A brief visit to Copenhagen
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 4 09:00:45 2005

Thanks Eric.

Regarding the bicycle series, I am still working on it, accumulating
images as I go along. In addition to the 129 I posted earlier, I have
another 70-80 shot since. I am going to continue shooting through the
winter--I want some nice B&W images of cyclists struggling through sleet
etc., and then make a final selection in the spring.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com