Subject: [Leica] Nobska Light
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Oct 4 10:37:32 2005

Well I like the picket fence shapes in contrast to the cylinder of the
lighthoue and the light/shadow of the fence in the first photo. For me
the people distract from the forms and I'd have worked the angles with
fence and lighthouse, maybe trying some from different heights as well
- close to the ground, using arms over the head for a higher vantage
point. Of course you might have done this. I know my own failure is to
not work an image enough, especially one that's as static as a fence
and lighthouse. I also think this first image has the most depth and
contrast, the other images have a flat feeling to them, at least to my
eye.

Adam