Subject: [Leica] Long time no see and a request
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Oct 5 18:34:56 2005

Hopefully Leica is now building products based on sales demand instead of
production driven. With the DMR line up and running and demand for bodies
reduced then make lenses that people have money on instead of filling the
supply chain with slow moving products like the 90 Macro and the 75
Summicron.
 Joseph, I hope you have every one of those 50's sold.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com