Subject: [Leica] Flash for Digital Rebel
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Oct 5 18:27:36 2005

Phil,
Of course you can use a regular flash on a DRebel. You will have to use the
histogram to fine tune the aperture as the camera has a little less leeway
than with slide film.
 So, shoot in manual or aperture priority using the setting suggested by the
flash. Chimp the shot with the histogram active and adjust the aperture to
bring the histogram to full frame if that is appropriate.
 Don
don.dory@gamil.com