Subject: [Leica] Part for Leica CL
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Wed Oct 5 18:43:06 2005

In the states Sherry Krauter at Golden Touch is the CL & M5
person in the states

http://www.sherrykrauter.com/

g'day

Charles

I took out my trustly Leica CL the other day and found that
the
plastic part at the end of the winder arm was gone!!! I
have no
idea what happened to it. My wife and I searched hi and low
but
it's gone.

  Would any of you have any idea how I could get a
replacement??? I would be very greatful for any replies.

Art Schlaman
Aschlaman@comcast.net

http://mail.yahoo.com