Subject: [Leica] RE: Mecury Batteries, alternatives.
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Oct 7 15:12:04 2005

Keith Johnson <gammanine@yahoo.com> wrote:

> C.R.I.S Camera has gizmos that accept silver oxide
> batteries and step the voltage down to what the
> original intended battery produced.

the adapter plus battery is too thick for the SL, and in some other cameras
the adapter limits the current so that the meter will not operate correctly.
 Where it works it's a great solution, but it doesn't always work.  I have
one for sale if anyone wants it (is it still Friday?).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] RE: Mecury Batteries, alternatives.)