Subject: [Leica] DMR Battery Life
From: leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens)
Date: Sat Oct 8 15:40:43 2005

Alastair:

The screen being in the way of the viewfinder doesn't seem to be a
problem.  It is very similar to how a lot of professional digital
SLR's were in the past and it wasn't a problem on then either.  With
the DMR and R9 combo, the whole finder is visible just like it was
prior to mounting the DMR.

Here is a link to the Canon 1D predecessor.  You can see there was
the same sort of difference between the viewfinder and the screen.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/kodakdcs520/page3.asp

Regards,

Robert