Subject: [Leica] Encounter on a Saturday afternoon
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Oct 8 22:20:22 2005

Thank you for your explaination, Don. I'm always interested in HOW
people see. I have so much to learn! I like your idea of tilting the
lens for a different alignment with regard to the axis of the petal!
For some reason it didn't even OCCUR to me to explore the image in
that fashion! Sorta like the old dictum to "turn around" when you're
intent on an image.

Thanks!

Adam