Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW more water
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Oct 9 12:10:53 2005

A very nice set of images.

The first one is so complex with so many textures that I think it
doesn't work on my small screen. It shouts to be printed at 17 x
whatever to really make use of that detail. A print I'd like to see.

I like your fourth image a lot.

I agree that the final image has a disturbing aspect so much so that I
turned my PowerBook upside down and then my eyes agree that they, and
I, were much happier with the 180 degree rotation.

I found myself watching the water above the little waterfalls in
widerockshot enjoying the smooth water and the flow patterns.

Nicely seen. I'll bet they print magnificantly.

Adam