Subject: [Leica] Canons, Leicas and Guatemala
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Oct 11 18:57:51 2005

There are a variety of focusing screens for the EOS1 series of
cameras. One of them does split-focus in the middle. The manual claims
that this screen interferes with proper metering but I have not
noticed it and it makes focusing with manual lenses a LOT easier.

Adam

I can look up the identification for you if you wish.

ab