Subject: [Leica] Canons, Leicas and Guatemala
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue Oct 11 23:02:41 2005

PMFJI but the recent 19mm R lens fouls the mirror on
any full size Canon at infinity, film or digital. The
smaller mirror of the undersize sensored cameras
presumably clears. I have seen a web site explaining
how much needs machining off the rear element surround
to clear but can't bring myself to do it.
Frank