Subject: [Leica] Black and White
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Oct 12 08:32:36 2005

Tina - The sepia toning is an interesting variant that I like but I
wonder if the color/B&W question might not be resolved is a different
way:  If the intent of the photographs is to explore the culture,
color seems to make more sense to me; if the intent is to reflect the
plight of the people, B&W might be the better choice.

Thanks for showing us the photos and for keeping us up to date on how
they are doing.