Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW, disparate stories
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Oct 17 07:17:51 2005

Don - I really like these, particularly the one with the tree in the
parking space.  In the one of the parking garage, if that were my
shot I'd be tempted to crop it to show only the two inverted V's of
the parking floors.  It seems stronger to me that way.  I found the
small windows at the upper left and the black bars left and right
distracting.  But, maybe you were looking for something else.

Thanks for the look.