Subject: [Leica] Black and White
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Oct 12 14:41:47 2005

Tina Manley wrote:

> PAWs:
>
> I usually think of Guatemala in color, but somebody said that this
> series might be better in black and white so I've posted it both ways.
> I'd really like to know which you prefer and why.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/san_pablo_bw
>
> Tina
>

> Tina Manley, ASMP
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Tina,

I think that you naturally "see" B&W even when shooting colour. Hardly a
criticism - a gift. These are much more powerful. Even the ones of the two
sisters (I presume) flirting with the camera have something extra in B&W.

A magical series. I hope that all your friends survived.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Black and White)