Subject: [Leica] Black and White
From: neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider)
Date: Thu Oct 13 18:15:12 2005

On Oct 13, 2005, at 6:19 PM, Luis Ripoll wrote:

> Adam,
>
> Interesting experience and point of view. I can't share it, I don't
> have
> experience with digital, and maybe the worst is that I'm neither
> attracted
> by the digital.
>
> Thanks for your comment, maybe I'll have the same idea as you on the
> future...
>
> Saludos desde Barcelona
> Luis

Luis,

I was the same way until I had to use digital for certain jobs and
converted to B/W
When I frame the image all thought of color/BW is gone from my mind.
Its just the image that's concentrated on.
So now it does become necessary for digital at time but I still prefer
to work with film and only B/W
its just having to have to adapt and use different tools at times like
a mechanic having to use different types of screwdrivers.

Regards
Neil

"Predicting the future is mostly a matter of managing not to blink as
you witness the present" -- William Gibson