Subject: [Leica] Black and White
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Oct 12 17:37:17 2005

for some reason, this is beginning to look "plastic" to me. Ok fuddy
duddy, but take a look at the magazine stands and the covers make
EVERYONE look like plastic. Air brushing was one thing, but the world
is now totally air brushed. We thought that skinny models made young
girls bullemic, what is this gonna do bar line the plastic surgeons
pocket?

Cheers