Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Tom A Rapidwinder + RapidGrip
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Oct 13 16:10:10 2005

Tom Abrahamsson RapidWinder: Shows signs of use but has not been abused.
  Works fine, but I'm selling the M7 I had it on and don't need it anymore.

Tom Abrahamsson RapidGrip: Same as above.

$400 for the RapidWinder and $75 for the RapidGrip, which will include
insured express shipping within the United States and Canada.  I'll
certainly sell to someone outside this area but the shipping and
insurance costs will be additional and will have to be determined.  I
will take postal money orders, bank cashier's checks or even personal
checks but I won't ship until they have cleared; I can take PayPal but
you'll have to add 3% to cover it.

If interested please contact me off list at: rbaron@concentric.net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City