Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: M7 Black .72 w/ Upgraded VF
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Oct 13 16:10:30 2005

I'm putting it up for sale because I've got one too many. The viewfinder
was upgraded in April of 2005 by Leica US. The body shows signs of use
but no abuse. It has worked perfectly for me (last major outing was a
trip to California in August).

Given that B&H et al are asking $3300 for a new
one I'm asking for $2000 (firm, not obo) for this, plus $35 for insured
express shipping within the United States and Canada.  I'll certainly
sell to someone outside this area but the shipping and insurance costs
will be additional and will have to be determined.  I will take postal
money orders, bank cashier's checks or even personal checks but I won't
ship until they have cleared; I can take PayPal but you'll have to add
3% to cover it.

If interested please contact me for further details off list at:
rbaron@concentric.net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City