Subject: [Leica] #355
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Fri Oct 14 00:16:35 2005

When I first got the Noctilux I was told to remove the lens cap very slowly
or it could suck all the light out of the room. I thought I would be safe
outdoors but I removed the lens cap in one go and it not only sucked all of
the light out of a sizeable chunk of the sky it damn near sucked me in with
it. Fortunately (all things are relative) the rewind crank went up my left
nostril and slowed me down enough for me to regain my footing.

On the bright side, no pun intended, it left a really dramatic sky :-)

Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : red filter : Kodak T400 CN

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05355.htm

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] #355)