Subject: [Leica] More fall pictures
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 08:43:26 2005

In a message dated 10/14/2005 7:39:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
leica@robsteve.com writes:
Gene:

Are you on a LCD or a CRT?  The range can be too wide on some LCD
monitors.  They look fine on my IBM Thinkpad laptop and the only
thing that has been done to them is a resize and unsharp mask.

Robert

I am using a CRT.  I don't know what the problem is, as everything else i
look at is fine.  Just this last series from you is this way.  I have
checked the
settings and nothing has changed, and every other photo I have looked at is
OK.  I will forward to my work computer and look at it.  I'm sure it is my
display, but can't figure out why.  Love your DM-R stuff, I really want one
now.
;-)

Gene