Subject: [Leica] Leica R Lenses on Modified Canon 5D
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 08:47:16 2005

In a message dated 10/14/2005 9:24:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
rbaron@concentric.net writes:
Well, it appears that someone out there has brought himself to machining
off a portion of the 5D's mirror (!) to allow the Leica lenses to be
used.  The thread is on the Fred Miranda forum for Canon gear:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/294233/0

I don't know that I could bring myself to do this to a $3300 + shipping
5D body, but there you have it if you are so inclined.

Me thinks he is a bit too eager to modify his equipment.  I think I will
wait
for the DM-R...Guess I'd better buy a Lotto Ticket and get lucky.  ;-)

Gene