Subject: [Leica] It's a PAW
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Oct 15 02:48:40 2005

Thanks Eric and Graham.
The tip tuft tip thing just proves that the EVF of the Digilux 2 is WYSIWYG.
I shot it and was hoping there would be a bit more than what I saw. But no.
The shot came about because I had a sudden urge to make a photograph and to
share it. Our cat (Sushi) was lying there and I started to make shots from
her, first at 100 ASA (too slow), then at 400 ASA (still slow: half a
second). After 10 shots or so I started seeing the compositional pattern and
worked my way to this one.
I also kept it at the 90mm equiv. of the lens, to obtain a max of shallow
DOF (or is it wide: I always mix those up :-).
Had I shot it analog (or with a full size sensor), I would have put the
focus more on the paw.
Didn't do much in PS: just a very small cropping correction, and turning it
into acceptable B&W.