Subject: [Leica] The Truth About Black and White
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Oct 15 22:06:20 2005

Ah thanks!

Calvin and Hobbs have adde so much - maybe it's the snowmen that
REALLY get me, or the sequence with the baby raccoon or Suzi. Well,
whatever, I loved the strip and still can pick up one of the books and
chuckle.

And yes, The Far Side does the same thing. At least we have "Non
Sequitor" following in its footsteps.

Adam