Subject: [Leica] Cloisters/Alternate Crops
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Oct 20 09:48:40 2005

Jim, Graham - Looks like my first intuitive crop is the one I should
have stuck with.  I really like the head tilt in the third but from
what you're saying that doesn't outweigh the centered subject.  I
might try cropping that one a bit tighter to see if I can get the
subject off center a bit more.  Thanks for the feedback.

Dick