Subject: [Leica] Inkjet Print Life
From: gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu Oct 20 22:44:00 2005

I have never had problems with prints from my canon S9000 (same inks
etc. as your friend) and I think Canon themselves say 25 years, BUT the
new Kodak Professional paper is supposed to be at least 100 years. If
you switch to this be sure to download the new drivers for the printer
from the Kodak site, and to convert to them before printing.

Gerry