Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Cleaning House
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 21 14:02:16 2005

"Let us reflect," he said in photographic context.

The 5D is a FULL-FRAME digital body with an easily viewable 2.5" LCD and
it's "not much better than a 20D." So you were expecting $8000 1Ds Mark II
innards for $3300? Given the 20D's happy following, I'd say "any"
improvement is a bonus.

Bonus No. Next: The 5D offers Leicaphiles the option of using at least some
R-Series glass in addition to all the Canon auto-focus stuff.

-Chris Lawson