Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Cleaning House
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (leicaluvr@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 22 08:08:36 2005

Sorry, but I don't get comments like this.  The 19mm works on a 20D but
becomes a 28mm (approx).  You can't put the 19 (current) on a 5D but you can
put a 28mm on it.  Isn't it a wash as far as angle of view is concerned?
Higher MP with the 5D.

Is the noise level significantly better than the 20D?  That's the Querie I'd
like answered.

My two most advanced digitals are the Pana version of the Dlux ($180 on a
Fry's one-day special) and the latest 2MP sony WM-800 cellphone (half the
size of an Optio and something that's always in your pocket -- fixed 2.8
lens.)  Very tempted by the 20D bodies getting dumped for 5D's, and on the
waiting list for a DMR.

Tom Schofield