Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Cleaning House
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (leicaluvr@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 22 08:21:38 2005

PS  I forgot to mention ---perhaps the greatest intrigue of the full frame
sensor to me is its use with the 28mm PC without cropping.  It  would become
a 38-40mm on a DMR and about a 44-45mm on a 20D.  The 28mm PC mounts fine on
even a Lecaflex SL, and has a very long back focus, so I am hoping it works
well with the fll frame sensors even shifted.  One of the most underutilized
lenses in the program.  Not for architects only.  Mountains maintain their
grandeur -- most don't think about the top of the montain getting tiny with
a standard WA due to convergence.

Tom Schofield