Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica & Wetzlar Germany
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Oct 22 18:02:46 2005

Hi Jim,
Wonderful to see that there are still a (big) number around of people that
have Leica/Leitz in their hearth (LUG included). And a pity to see that the
factory is doing so little with this community.
Strange, too: community building is one of the most important issues in
communications and advertising these days, no matter what the used media
are.
Kind regards,
Philippe