Subject: [Leica] FOM2
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 23 05:57:02 2005

Hi all,

I want only recognise and be grateful to this great project, with my
congratulations for Alastair who give us the opportunity to communicate to
the others how we see this complicated world. Some of the Family of Man are
we, the members of the LUG, as said on other occasions, we form a rare group
of friends and family with a common passion: Communicate with the world
through the images with one of the most lovely instrument never created, the
Leica.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] FOM2)