Subject: [Leica] 135 accessory VF?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Oct 23 09:08:15 2005

The older chrome Canon 135mm finder is rather squinty and I would not
recommend it. The newer black Canon finders are optically improved, and very
useful. There are two types. I have had both of them and they seemed
optically identic to me. One type has a manual parallax adjustement, that's
the recommended one for the most bodies. The other type has a ball-bearing
parallax adjust system (coupled with the lens). A well-thought feature, but
unfortunately works on the Canon VT and L series only; and stays on closest
focus position on all other camera bodies.

A cheap, but quite useful solution is the russian turret finder. But for a
Canon P I would definitely recommend the manual adjusted black Canon 135mm
finder.

Didier

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] 135 accessory VF?)