Subject: [Leica] Keep filling that map
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Oct 24 06:28:40 2005

This interface indeed needs getting used to it even for an advanced internet
head like me - rather astonishing for a google service. It had not allowed
my city "Z?rich" but then itself proposed "Zurich, Zurich" in a form at the
bottom of the page - I didn't notice it the first time and so tried it
several times again until I found it after I scrolled down.

By the way, I see no flags in eastern asia - I always thought we've quite
many members there?...

Didier

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Keep filling that map)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Keep filling that map)