Subject: [Leica] Another 5D question
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Oct 23 12:26:10 2005

When I first heard of this camera I thought it was going to be my entry into
DSLR's.  Now I hear my 24mm R lens will not clear.  Maybe I could do w/o it
and get a wider lens.

Then I hear it does not have focus compensation.  Hmm.  Maybe I can do w/o
it if the viewfinder is better than the 10D or Rebel that I have worked
with.

The question:  Does it have mirror lock-up?  I can't do w/o that.

I guess the DMR would be the ideal solution.  Transparent use of R lenses.
But cost and weight are prohibitive.  R10D in my future?  In Leica's future?

Aram

Replies: Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Another 5D question)
Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Another 5D question)