Subject: [Leica] Requesting opinions about the Elmarit-R 24mm
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat Oct 29 08:21:30 2005

I have a type 2 and it performs quite well.  I have nothing to compare it to
other than my Zeiss 25/2.8 that I shot for 20 years on my Rollei SL-35, and
the Leica lens is every bit as good.  It has a much better build quiality
than the Zeiss, and even though it is a Minolta design, it is Leica quality
in my book.

Aram