Subject: [Leica] Another 5D question
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 23 20:01:46 2005

In a message dated 10/23/2005 2:55:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
mail@steveunsworth.co.uk writes:
was out shooting this afternoon with my 5D and 1960s Summicron. Here's
a full frame...

So Steve,

What do you use for a good WA lens on the 5D since the wide R lenses can't
be
used ?  I think the 35  is OK, but not any of the wider R lenses.  I have a
24 R but from what i have heard it is not possible.  I have heard the Canon
WA's are not all that good corner to corner.  What about their wa zooms?

gene

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Another 5D question)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Another 5D question)
Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Another 5D question)