Subject: [Leica] I got fog on my DMR sensor.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Oct 23 21:44:04 2005

Robert Stevens said and showed:

>I was out shooting in the cool morning air this morning and I think I got
>fog on the sensor of the DMR.  Here is the shot with the fog.  What do you
>think?
> > http://www.robsteve.com/DMR/L-1060069.jpg<<<<

Hi Robert,
Yeah right! ;-) Some fog! I mean we nearly missed the beautiful colours of
the tree foliage because the fog was so thick. ;-)

I knew the Quebec-Ontario fall colours were were pretty good, however it
looks like you Atlantic Canada folks have done yourselves proud this year if
your photograph is any indication of it's beauty.

If there's any particular time I miss not living in the east it's right now
with the fall colours in the forests right to the Atlantic. A fine photo
once again proving the beauty of this country. Thanks for a fine reminder of
what we have coast to coast.

It does appear you're making good use of the DMR, keep 'em coming.

ted