Subject: [Leica] A request granted
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC)
Date: Tue Oct 25 07:26:46 2005

Thanks John, Nathan,

You are making me blush.

I know i do not post as often here as i really should,
especially compared to the enjoyment i get from being a member of the LUG.
I mainly lurk and learn.

However, if i can do my bit in other ways then ....................

All the Best to All Luggers
and especially to John and Nathan for their kind words.

Thanks Guys
Eric